45-50k + CHOICE COMPANY CAR + MOBILE + LAPTOP + PENSION + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
With over 70 years’ experience in the design, and installation of highly specialised automated machinery, this business has built an excellent reputation for quality and producing cutting edge technology for a wide variety of sectors. With a multimillion-pound global turnover and sites in 20 different countries, the UK division is on track to deliver their 2020 budget despite these unprecedented times and is looking ahead to 2021 with the addition of another Sales Manager to the team.
As the Sales Manager your role will be to:
- Sell bespoke automation systems ranging from 10K up to 1m, dealing with OEM’s, Systems Integrators and End Users
- Develop existing business with accounts in Automated Distribution, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Defence and other sectors across the UK
- You will also be expected to develop new business from incoming leads, exhibitions, networking existing accounts as well as prospecting from self-generated leads.
- Reviewing incoming enquiries and technical specifications with the design and project engineering team
- Conduct 5-6 customer visits per week
- Dealing with multiple points of contact from Automation Engineers, through to Production Managers, Procurement and up to Engineering Director level.
The ideal Sales Manager will need:
- A track record in solution sales of an automated product or system
- An engineering qualification
- A Passion for technical sales and relationship building
- To enjoy the autonomy that the role will bring
The ideal Sales Manager will report directly to the MD and will play a key part in the development and delivery of the UK sales strategy. Success in the role will lead to increased responsibility and remuneration and could well see you develop to taking over the day to day running of the existing team of sales engineers.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.