Sales Manager – Process Manufacturer
Midlands Based (Birmingham)
£40k - £45k Bonus + Car Allowance / Company Car + 10% Bonus
This globally recognised business provide bespoke engineered products and have continued to grow over the last 12 months as demand for their product to continues to grow. They have a loyal customer base and regularly receive enquiries from new customers for their product and service. The business is looking for a Sales Manager to manage and develop a few key accounts for the business and also to follow up with inbound new client enquiries.
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for looking after and developing a number of key accounts for the business as well as nurturing new customer enquiries into business. You will be responsible for the following:
- Consulting with customers to develop technical product solutions.
- Managing several accounts which make up around £4.5m worth of sales
- Developing these accounts to grow them accounts by 10%+
- Responding to new customer enquiries and engaging with these customers to consult with them on the solution they require.
A typical sales process will include:
- A customer is developing a new product which requires a bespoke engineered product as part of its solution.
- Consult with the customer to see what they are trying to achieve and to identify the right product solution for them.
- Work with the internal product development team to develop potential solution.
- Present various options to the customer
- Agree solution and provide the quote
- Close the deal
- Home-based – in office once a week/every two weeks.
For this Sales Manager role the candidate must possess:
- 3 years plus external sales experience with engineering or technical product sales background.
- Experience in selling a solution on a consultative basis, not commodity selling
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Account management capability
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start.
- Secure and stable business that is performing very well
- Good bonus structure
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on 07827295376. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.