Senior Control Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits (Car allowance of £4320, Pension contributions, flexible holiday policy, Agile working)
Our client is a EPC business specialising in the process design consultancy and turnkey project management space. Its key target sectors being Distilleries, Breweries and Pharmaceuticals. They are fully responsible for both the sourcing and commissioning of equipment for their clients, along with providing the PLC programming for the client. Testing of the PLC is also down to our client meaning you get to see the project through to completion every time.
The company is rapidly expanding to keep up with the ongoing demand for their services. The rapid expansion means that being a Senior Control Engineer isn’t the ceiling within the business with progression being available. The company aims to grow their employee count by approximately 20% in the next year.
Last year they had a turnover of approximately £100 million with one of their key projects being a tequila distillery in Mexico. With many more projects like this in the pipeline across the whole globe, opportunities to travel are endless.
As a result, they are looking to recruit a Senior Controls Engineer with immediate effect.
The role of Senior Controls Engineer will involve:
- Creating User Requirement Specification
- Creation of FDS documents for clients
- PLC programming using Siemens TIA Portal and Rockwell Factory Talk SE
- Creating SCADA Screens
- SCADA Programming
- Conducting factory acceptance tests
- Conducting customer acceptance tests
- Travelling to site after equipment install to test all inputs and outputs
- Commissioning the software at site to ensure the process is automated correctly.
To be successful in your application for this Senior Control Engineer role you will need:
- To be able to program PLCs from scratch
- Likes to travel to new places around the world
- Ideally have previous process control experience but not essential
- Someone with a passion for progression
- Keen to learn about new things
For this Senior Control Engineer role the following benefits are on offer:
- £45,000 – 55,000
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday to be taken flexibly
- A car allowance of £4320
- Compensation for travel
- Pension contributions
- Agile working
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +447892789449
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation