Senior Controls Engineer
£45,000 - £52,500 + £4,320 car allowance + Salary Uplifts Commissioning Overseas + Agile Working + Flexible Holiday Policy
Our client is a EPC business who deliver large turnkey engineering projects for customers in the FMCG, Process and Pharmaceutical markets. The business takes responsibility for the delivery of projects from initial system design through to commissioning of project at customer site.
The company is rapidly expanding to keep up with the ongoing demand for their services and have grown impressively to turnover in excess of £100 million in the past couple of years. As part of their expansion they have a created a clear progression structure for their staff and have evolved their culture which now also includes agile working.
The business are currently looking for a Senior Controls Engineer to join the business for immediate effect who will form part of their growing automation team. This is a fantastic opportunity to take control of large, complex and exciting projects so if this appeals to you please apply today for a speedy consideration.
As a Senior Controls Engineer in the business you will take responsibility for controls design and commissioning for projects for customers across the FMCG, Process and Pharmaceutical markets using a range of Siemens and Rockwell programming platforms. In general on a project this would involve:
- Creating User Requirement Specification
- Creation of FDS documents for clients
- PLC programming using a range of Siemens and Rockwell platforms.
- Carrying out SCADA and HMI work required for projects.
- Conducting factory acceptance tests
- Conducting customer acceptance tests
- Commissioning the software at site to ensure the process works properly before it goes into production.
To be successful in your application for this Senior Controls Engineer role you will need:
- To be able to program PLCs with experience in either Siemens or Rockwell platforms
- To have a desire to take controls projects from design through to commissioning
- Demonstrable experience in a controls engineering role using Siemens or Rockwell programming tools.
- To have an appetite for progression and development.
For this Senior Control Engineer role the following benefits are on offer:
- £45,000 – 52,500
- A car allowance of £4320
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday to be taken flexibly
- 50% uplift when commissioning overseas
- Pension contributions
- Agile working
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to Kristi.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07894 235620
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation