Senior Process Engineer
£40,000 – 50,000 + £4,300 Car Allowance + Agile Working + Flexible Holiday Policy
ATA Recruitment are working exclusively with a leading process engineering business who run multi-million pound turnkey process engineering projects for the food, beverage, distillery and pharmaceutical markets. We are currently supporting the business in the recruitment of a Senior Process Engineer, this is fantastic opportunity for a Process Engineer to join an industry leading business who can provide a route to chartership.
The business turns over £80 million and deliver projects through design, equipment procurement and installation for customers in the UK, USA and Asia predominantly. The UK business is part of a European group of companies with a turnover in excess of €350 million.
The business has been trading over 250 years, employs 250 people and is currently going through a growth phase due to several large turnkey project wins in the UK, USA and Europe. As a result of this the company have very ambitious growth plans and expect to be a £100 million business by 2024.
They are a true engineering business with over 100 staff in engineering roles across process design, mechanical design, controls and automation and project engineering. The business offers their customers consultancy services and full turnkey project management services to their clients and are seeing a large increase in the number of turnkey projects they are winning. Many of their customers are large blue chip global FMCG companies which a testament to the first-class service they offer.
As a Senior Process Engineer in this role, you will be responsible for running all process engineering aspects of their projects from process design through to process commissioning and optimisation at site.
You will also take responsibility for mentoring and guiding less experienced process engineers on projects. The projects that the business runs are incredibly varied and span many hygienic industries. Projects last up to eighteen months are your core responsibilities will be:
- Creating P&IDs
- Producing process flow and block flow diagrams.
- Carrying out mass and energy balance calculations.
- Creating the user requirement specification for the process.
- Sizing of process plant equipment.
- Carrying out process commissioning at customer site.
During the process commissioning you could be working in the UK or abroad dependent upon the site location. When overseas the company offers a generous uplift on salary to compensate for the time spent away.
My client is looking for a Senior Process Engineer with
- The ability to develop P&IDs
- Demonstrable process design experience
- Someone who is or has the aspiration to become a chartered engineer
- A Chemical Engineering Degree
- Someone who has happy to travel and wants to be involved in projects from design through to process commissioning.
- £40,000 – 50,000
- Flexible working hours policy
- Agile working (three days in the office, two days at home)
- Enhanced salary when working overseas
- Car Allowance circa £4,300
- Company Pension which increases with age
- 30 Days Holiday To Use Flexibly Across the year (3 day shutdown over Christmas, you can work bank holidays and use the holiday day elsewhere)
All applications for the position are being managed via ATA Recruitment, please apply online for a speedy consideration.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation