Senior Project Engineer
Location - Derbyshire
Job Type - Permanent
Salary - $40000 - £45000 per year + Generous holiday allowance + Car allowance £4320 + 50% uplift on basic salary when working overseas + Pension Contribution
Contact - Bav Patel
Call - 07704 543 752
Reference - BP 002
ATA Recruitment are working with a leading turnkey project management company and process design consultancy. Due to investment the company are growing rapidly and are on the verge of becoming a £100 million business. As a result of their expansion and growth we are currently supporting the business in the recruitment of a Senior Project Engineer to work on projects in the UK and globally.
As a Senior Project Engineer, you will be part of an established team with both experienced and graduate engineers allowing the correct candidate scope for progression.
Key responsibilities for a Senior Project Engineer will be:
- Produce equipment specifications for mechanical equipment – valves, pumps, pipework, heat exchangers.
- Send specifications to suppliers for quotations.
- Carry out technical and cost comparisons on the quotes
- Procure the equipment for the project
- Review mechanical design layouts
- Equipment layout review
- Liaise with suppliers for delivery of equipment
- Ensures equipment delivered is to the specifications that were given
- Offer technical support for issues during equipment installation
- Go through commissioning process on site
- Provide support to graduate and junior project engineers
The Senior Project Engineer must possess:
- Experience with P&ID projects beneficial but not essential
- A project related background within mechanical engineering
- Experience in procurement of equipment
- Ability to carry out technical and cost comparisons quotes
- Proven track record on delivering projects
- Ability to produce specifications for mechanical equipment – valves, pumps, pipework, heat exchangers.
For this Senior Project Engineer role, you will receive:
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance £4,320
- 50% uplift on basic salary when working overseas
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 Day Holiday
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation