Role – Senior Project Manager
Salary - £70,000
Benefits –Company Car, up to 10% bonus, Private Healthcare, Various other benefit
I have an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to work for one of world’s largest manufacturer of automated material handling systems in the world. The company turns over more than £700million globally. The company deliver an excellent 99.2% on customer orders with thousands per week. This is done through state of the art machines including conveyor systems, shuttle systems and robots. They currently have a number of large scale projects coming up you can get your teeth stuck in to.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training and a great team to work with.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be fully responsible for the scope, performance and management of projects of £20 million+. My client is responsible for delivering the engineering design, equipment installation, commissioning at site and all sub-contract supply for mechanical equipment and electrical hardware on projects they run.
You will initially receive a project handover from sales, your key role as Senior Project Manager will then be to:
- To form the Project team to deliver the project (i.e CAD Designer, Electrical Engineer, Cost Engineer, Software Engineer, Project Engineer)
- To identify the biggest risks to successfully completion of the project and along with the support of your team to create action points to mitigate for these risks.
- Coach the team around issues they face on delivering during the project.
- To make the decisions when to take the lead on conversations and negotiations with suppliers during the project.
- To provide updates on the business on project progress, risks to scope and expected cost to complete.
- To build a very strong relationship with project customers and to ensure their expectations are managed accordingly during the project lifecycle and that communication around project milestones and payment schedules are clear.
As a Senior Site Manager you will have:
- Proven track record in delivering projects across a broad spectrum within an associated industry
- Minimum HNC in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar discipline
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of MS Project, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of intralogistical processes and solutions
- Excellent dealing with business partners and in-house interfaces
- Knowledge of IT tools used in the own professional field
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.