Service & Commissioning Engineer
£50 – 55k (£35 - 45k basic + circa 15k in OT and allowances)
UK & International
- Mix of Factory and site-based work but 75% of time is on the road
- Very complex and interesting kit
- Join an excellent brand and rapidly expanding business
My client can offer an excellent training package to develop you into a product expert and then pay for you to travel around the world servicing and commissioning complex bespoke machinery.
You could be a maintenance engineer looking for a field role, a service engineer looking for a more technical role or a commissioning engineer looking for a new challenge!
Your time is split between the factory near Boston Spa, where you will do technical support, FAT’s and help with the development of machinery, and on customers sites all over the world conducting service and commission duties.
You will be responsible for going to sites and fixing breakdowns, carrying out service duties and commissioning a range of complex bespoke electro-mechanical equipment. This will include control system set up, modifying PLC code, commissioning control panels and electrical systems, working on pneumatics and motors.
This company are market leaders in the manufacture and service of specialist systems. With significant global demand for their market leading products they now require an additional engineer to work on commissioning of this equipment across the UK and the globally.
- You will be a mutli skilled engineer able to carry out problem solving on mechanical, electrical and software faults
- Experience of working with automated full systems
- There is extensive travel which you will be very well rewarded for, but you should be enthusiastic for life on the road
- You need to be comfortable working autonomously and be somebody that enjoys learning new things.
£50-60k + excellent benefits
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then apply now to the advert or send your cv to email@example.com
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation