Regional Field Service Engineer / Mobile Maintenance Engineer
£43,000 - £45,000 + £3-4k Annual Bonus + Company Van and Expensed Fuel + Opportunities to Buy and Sell Holidays + Annual Pay Rises + Training Opportunities and Many More Benefits!
Monday – Friday (7-4.30)
Working from home covering sites in the North East of England
Our client is giving you the chance, as a field service engineer, for work for a global, family run company who are the global leaders in their industry! As a field service engineer, you will be travelling across various regional sites conducting service and breakdown support on a wide range of complex machinery.
As a field service engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting planned and preventive maintenance across different sites across the North East
- Working on plant machinery, cranes, shredders, FLT’s,
- Fault finding on both mechanical and electrical components and working on lots of hydraulic systems
- Carrying out weekly checks between each site
Our clients require a field service engineer to:
- Have a level 3 qualification or an apprenticeship in mechanical engineering
- Be confident fault finding on mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Have previous experience working in a service or maintenance role
This is a regional field service role where all the sites are within 35 miles of Hartlepool so if you like being field based but don’t want to be home every day after work this is for you.
As a field service engineer, you will receive the following benefits:
- An attractive salary for a field service position of up to 45k!
- Annual bonus of around 3/4k
- Company van with fully expensed fuel!
- Many different training opportunities – perfect for engineers who are looking to upskill themselves
- Opportunities to buy and sell holidays!
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation