Service Engineer - Industrial
£35k – 40k + Vehicle + OT
- Well paid regional service role!!
- Working on interesting and high value equipment
- Be at home every night!!
The Service Engineer Role:
Working on regional service contracts on customers sites. You will conduct planned and reactive maintenance across a range of mechanical equipment including electromechanical industrial systems in a variety of environments.
There is also installation and breakdown repair of systems.
Required Experience for the Service Engineer:
- You will be a suitably qualified engineer with the ability to fault find on electrical and mechanical equipment
- You must be flexible to travel in a regional area
- You will have atrack record of service and repair of industrial equipment such as plant machinery, rotating equipment or complex electromechanical systems
Why apply for the Service Engineer?
- You can expect excellent training and practical support from a team of experts in this field.
- A varied role with no 2 days the same
- Working on a variety of different machinery and equipment
- Great earning potential with plenty of OT
£35 - 40k + vehicle + pension + OT
If you want to know more, please apply!!
*** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered or this role ***
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation