Site Engineering Manager
- £60,000 - £70,000 basic salary
- Phone and laptop
- Pension - matched 5% contribution + life assurance + health care
- 25 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
Location: Stevenage, Luton, St Albans, Cambridge or Bedford region
An Engineering Manager is required to work for a market leading FMCG/food manufacturing business with over 30 years of trading history. This £multi-million operation has sustained YOY growth and withstood tough economic conditions as well as experiencing significant business growth throughout the current pandemic. This is a testament to employee and customer satisfaction being at the forefront of strategic decisions, which has enabled this organisation to grow from humble beginnings into a UK powerhouse.
If you are a Site Engineering Manager, with a track record in managing engineering functions within manufacturing or food process organisations then I have a fantastic role for you. You will have an input into strategic engineering decisions and have complete autonomy to initiate engineering projects across the site.
The Site Engineering Manager’s role will be as follows:
- To develop the engineering team in line with the Engineering Director
- Cultural changes from a reactive maintenance team to a proactive maintenance function
- Develop and implement a robust PPM and TPM regime
- Upskill a team of 12 Engineers
- To deliver an engineering strategy that delivers all proactive engineering requirements across the site
- Manage budgets across the site related to labour and engineering spend
- Ensure Health & Safety, compliance and quality are adhered to
- Improve communication within the engineering functions and efficient reporting
- To ensure effective utilisation of the engineering system
- Outline efficient ways in the management of stores across the site
- To work alongside Managers related to continuous improvement and CapEx
The ideal Site Engineering Manager will have a combination of the following:
- Experienced Site Engineering Manager, Engineering Manager, Maintenance Manager, Site Manager, Facilities Manager, Reliability Manger or Chief Engineer type background
- A proven track record in leading engineering functions within process engineering environment
- Preferred sectors – Food, Beverage, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Chemical, O&G, Metal/Steel Process, Building Materials, Process Engineering etc.
- A suitable engineering qualification – mechanical, electrical or automation
- Demonstrable track record in managing and leading large teams
- Excellent remuneration package
- Fantastic training programme
- Long-term career progression
- Autonomy and ownership of all engineering activities across the site
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 01162167000 or 07827918324, or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.