Site Engineering manager, £63,000, 5% annual bonus, Castle Donington
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading engineering technology business who are taking industry 4.0 by storm. Our client, who specialise within system integration for the warehousing industry work with blue chip companies across Europe to provide automation and residential maintenance support. The company, who turnover north of 700 million Euros have been operational since the 50s, however, with the need and rise of automated machinery our client has grown significantly over the last 10 years becoming a supplier of choice of high-end automated solutions. The company who are enduring a fantastic period of growth have seen their business go from strength to strength over the last five years and are set to have another positive year in 2021.
The company are now looking to fill a site engineering manager position at one of their new sites in the East Midlands.
About the Role
As the Site engineering manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of site, including the management of a 30+ engineering team, which includes engineering manager, shift team leaders, controls engineers and residential maintenance engineers.
- Providing operational management.
- Ensuring SLA’s and KPIS are managed, and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Managing CAPEX Projects from birth through to completion, including having full budgetary control.
- Managing the sites continuous improvement and root cause analysis projects.
- Recruitment, 1-2-1’s, Appraisals, Disciplinaries, Recruitment, and Training & Development.
- Ensure all Engineers adhere to H&S Policies and Safe Working Practices.
To be successful in your application for this site engineering manager vacancy you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- Must have previous experience working as engineering manager within an automated production or FMCG environment.
- It would be beneficial for you to have experience managing large engineering teams.
- Must have previous experience of managing budgets.
- Must have experience performing root cause analysis and driving continuous improvement.
- Must have a recognised engineering qualification (Elec/mech)
In a time of uncertainty for UK engineering, this really is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking for career stability with a company that is scaling up, not down. We have a number of engineers/managers across all of their sites and the post placement feedback we have received from them has been excellent, with all engineers commenting on how supporting the senior management team are, the fantastic vibe around site & how the state-of-the-art systems in place are more advanced than they have ever seen before.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.