Site Installation Supervisor
40K – 45K with Allowances OTE 55K plus
Pension, private health care
Our Client is a well-known global System Integration Specialist for industrial automation systems within the parcel sortation industry, providing excellent service to clients worldwide. They are now seeking a candidate within a similar sector who is looking to take a step up into more of a leading role. Site installation Supervisor will have extensive opportunities to grow into more senior positions.
The Site Installation supervisor will be managing the installation of mostly large projects, managing a small team on site and carrying out some onsite project management tasks. The Site installation= supervisor will have an electrical installation background
The position will be for projects based mostly in the UK; however, it may be necessary to work outside the UK as and when required.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in engineering with demonstrable experience in procurement, installation, testing, documentation, and commissioning conveyor systems.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Site Installation Supervisor
- Overall responsibility for Management of Health & Safety
- Managing on site personnel and sub-contractors on a day-to-day basis
- Someday 2-day electrical installation work.
- Responsible for all aspects of the installation works of sortation/material handling systems, including Health & Safety, Quality and Progress.
- Reporting progress to the Project Manager
- Management of sub-contractors, planning of equipment deliveries in line with project schedule, ensuring installation is on schedule and that quality standards are met.
THE CANDIDATE & KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- Systematic approach to dealing with problems and issues
- Minimum Qualification: Ideally have an electrical engineering background and qualification
- The candidate should have a broad knowledge of Health & Safety and have experience of installing Material Handling systems. Ideally should be in possession of a CSCS card.
- Ability to organise both day to day tasks and prepare for future tasks as detailed in the project programme
- An understanding of the installation of Material Handling Systems ideally
- Willing to travel frequently and stay away
£40K – 45K OTE 55K plus
A growing business.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.