Project Engineer / Site Manger
3 month + Contract Role
£35 p/h (ltd)
My client are a process design consultancy and turnkey project management company for process plant projects in the food, beverage, chemical and Health & Beauty markets. They have also been expanding more in the pharmaceutical market. They currently have several projects in the pipeline as well as existing work that require site-based support.
- Oversee hands on technical staff when they come on site
(Welders / pipefitters / electrical / fabricators / mechanical)
- RAMS / Risk assessments / method statements / toolbox talks
- Induct the labour onto site
- Issue Permits
- Liaise with the client about project plans
- Some purchasing of materials and parts for the site
- Signing off the labour timesheets and collating the costings for the site
- Liaising with a wide range of contacts from senior management to hands on labour
- Capable site-based project engineer/manager that has overseen the installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Has managed team of 10+ contractors
- Can issues permits
- Can review and authorise RAMS
- Traffic management and site safety
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call 07827 256611 and ask for Robert Weatherhead. Alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.