Software & Controls Engineer
Do you want to be involved in cutting edge design and development projects?
Do you love taking projects from concept to completion?
Do you want the opportunity for worldwide travel?
This business is working on bespoke engineering projects, which means you will be constantly innovating, so you will get involved in influencing the technical direction of the organisation.
They are a medium sized manufacturer of highly engineered systems so you will get a broad exposure to all aspects of the project.
This is an organisation that makes specialist one-off systems, as well as modified standard products, so if you’re sick of knocking out the same boxes in different sizes, then this should be right up your street.
This is a company with massive ambitions and you can get involved in exciting and complex projects – this is a fast-moving and dynamic business, so every job has its own pressures but anything else would be boring wouldn’t it?
It’s crucial that the right people are brought into the business as it’s a fantastic team and they’re great at what they do.
What you need:
- Electrically qualified
- Background of electrical design, plc programming and commissioning
- Worked with complex systems with servos, inverters, pneumatics etc.
- Design brand new concepts
- Provide technical support to the team
- Using electrical engineering knowledge to design bespoke complex products
- Use autocad to design electrical systems
- PLC programming using Siemens and Allen Bradley
- Working with customers to refine product
- Key part of project team to ensure fit for purpose solution
- Work with blue-chip clients to provide industry-leading expertise
Circa £55 – 60k including OT and allowances
Expanding and forward thinking organisation with excellent staff retention and commitment to progression. This company are at the cutting edge of engineering production and deliver bespoke products to a wide variety of markets.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend : email email@example.com or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment Ltd, the recruitment division of RTC Group PLC, has a nationwide presence represented by branches in nine locations across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be chemical, management, maintenance, service, design, production and project roles.