£32 p/h (Ltd / Umbrella) / £25 p/h (PAYE)
3 Month Contract
My client provides bespoke design and manufacturing solutions to the automotive and aerospace sectors. With 10 years of constant growth behind them, and an impressive pipeline of future business secured, my client is looking to add some experienced contract resource into their team to enable them to continue meeting their customer needs and expectations. You will be involved in a large project to create a series of tooling, manufactured to produce injection moulded components.
This process will involve;
- Looking at the plastic component and understanding how it needs to be made e.g. what shape does the mould need to be, what processes it need to go through.
- Putting together a specification for the required tooling which will go out to tender.
- Sourcing suppliers – if possible, finding new tool makers in Asia, Eastern Europe.
- Approve the tooling designs from the tool makers.
- Reviewing the layouts.
- Delivering the tooling on time.
- Automotive background
- Highly experienced tooling engineer from Injection Moulding
- Knowledge of how-to manufacturing components with injection moulding techniques
- Able to interrogate the feasibility of tooling design
- Analytical problem solver
- Understands material selection
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call 07827 256611 and ask for Robert Weatherhead. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation