Trainee Applications Engineer
£26k - £28k
Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
13 weeks temporary to permanent
Fabrications/Design/Electrical Control Cabinets
- You will be working closely with the Engineering team to carry out engineering tasks associated with the initial enquiry received from the client.
- You will help with the Design of Electrical Control Cabinets
- You will ensure the agreed build specification and Company design
criteria are met and will work closely with the Works Supervisor, regarding efficient and safe application of labour resources in order to achieve production targets and delivery.
You must possess the following to be considered for this position:
- Engineering degree (Essential)
- Design experience (Desirable)
- Experience working in an Engineering environment (Desirable)
- Able to communicate effectively to multiple teams (Essential)
- Strong work ethic and commitment to learn (Essential)
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation