Trainee Maintenance Engineer
6am – 6pm
Benefits: generous holiday, paid training courses, pension, paid overtime.
My client is looking to add a new member to their team due to an internal promotion. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is fresh out of an apprenticeship but wants to continue to learn and develop. This company will invest time and money into your career to ensure that you can become a highly skilled Multi Skilled Engineer for them. They have a structured plan in place to ensure you develop and will pay for further qualifications.
As a Trainee Maintenance Engineer, you will:
- Assist the team of Maintenance Engineers on breakdowns and PPM’s.
- Work mechanically on components such as: bearings, chains, rollers, belts, sprockets and gearboxes.
- Work electrically on components such as: motors, sensors, fuses and switches.
- Strip down machinery to replace parts.
- Understand health and safety.
As a Trainee Maintenance Engineer, you should have the following:
- Hold a fill level 3 City and Guilds engineering qualification or the equivalent.
- Previous experience working within an engineering environment and/or workshop.
- Have the ability to mechanical strip and rebuild components.
- A methodical mind set, with the ability to problem solve and adapt with short notice.
- The ability to work within a proactive nature.
- Have a passion for engineering.
- It would be advantageous if you had experience within FMCG.
For more information please contact Hayley Tibbetts on 01162167001 or Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org