Role: Trainee Maintenance Engineer
Shift: 4 on 6 off Days and Nights
Location: Milton Keynes
Are you looking for your first step in to engineering?! Are you looking for a career for one of the largest automation businesses?
I have an opportunity for a Trainee Maintenance Engineer to work for one of world’s largest manufacturer of automated material handling systems in the world. The company turns over more than £600million globally. The company deliver an excellent 99.2% on customer orders with thousands per week. This is done through state-of-the-art machines including cranes, conveyor systems, shuttle systems and robots. Their site in Milton Keynes is one of the most state-of-the-art automated distributions in the area.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training and a great team to work with. I’m looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a large maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Trainee Maintenance Engineer will include:
- ***FULL TRAINING PROVIDED ALONG WITH SUPPORT**
- To undertaking a range of maintenance and support with the flow of the automation.
- Working on Conveyor systems, packaging machines, A-frames, Robotics to name a few.
- Powering down safely and correctly to allow product flow faults to be rectified
- Investigate the reasons and re-start the system after an emergency stop (non technical errors)
- Making sure all machinery is running correctly.
To be successful in your application for a Trainee Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification
- A desire to progress within an engineering business.
- Looking for a career within a forward thinking business
As a Trainee Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 6% Contribution
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation