£8.79 per hour
13 Week Temp to Perm
Future Progression Opportunities
My client is a leading manufacturer of bespoke systems and equipment for a variety of sectors including Power, Food, Energy, Pharmaceutical and more.
Due to expansion and a full project book they are looking to add a Trainee Programmer to learn how to use Radan to convert CAD models into tooled parts ready for manufacture. Radan experience not necessary as full training is provided!
As a Trainee Programmer your daily duties will include:
- Bring each part from a design into the Radan software
- Create a library of coded parts that the CNC and Punch machines can read
- Work closely with both the design and manufacturing departments
To be considered for this role you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Interest in Design or Computer Programming
- Experience in programming within manufacturing (not essential)
- Willing to learn
- Experience with AutoCAD (desirable not essential)
- Engineering/Manufacturing qualification (desirable)
- Long term permanent opportunity
- Lots of training and progression for the right person
- Family ran business
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org I can also be contacted directly on07814889567. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.