6 months contract / TTP
£13.77 p/h (PAYE)
My clients are a leading manufacturer of special purpose machinery predominantly used in mining and construction . They operate globally and have over 10,000 staff worldwide. This company maintain a healthy pool of projects despite the global pandemic and need to add to their existing team to cope with an upturn of work at Leicestershire site. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected company and start a career within the business.
This role will involve:
- MIG Welding
- Reading and working from Engineering drawings
- Use of Saws, Drills, Sanders and Grinders
- Inspection of completed work using Magnetic Particle Testing. (MPI) and measuring equipment.
- Shotblasting of Mainframes
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- 2 years’ + experience of MIG Welding
- Can work from Engineering drawings
- Strong fabrication skills
- Has worked with sheet metal
- Has been involved in the manufacture of relevant machinery
- Able to adhere to the company’s quality standards
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Overtime available.
- Possibility of contract extensions / TTP opportunity
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call me on 07827 256611. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or visit to see all our current vacancies.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation