Monday – Friday
8am – 4:30pm
My client is based in Nottinghamshire and is currently looking for a workshop engineer to join their team due to growth. With no furloughed needed last year, they are very stable and can offer employees a long-term career. They have achieved a £20M turnover during the 20 years they have been established with a steady 8-10% year on year growth. They supply mainly to the FMCG/Food market meaning their products are high demand and have recently branched out into the warehouse market with a new product that could really enhance their growth. With this in mind, now would be a perfect time to join this company as a workshop engineer to enhance your career.
THE ROLE AS A WORKSHOP ENGINEER:
- Build the electrical control panels by mounting the components onto them and then integrating into any other equipment required
- Fabricate rollers and shafts that are needed to feed the filmTo carry out refurbishments, pre delivery inspection and repairs on all types of plant machinery.
- Take the drawings of fabrication requried, cut all the parts, machine it and then bolt and assemble the system together
- Basic maintenance on the machine shop machinery e.g lathes, milling machines etc
- Checking oil levels, blades and cleaning down the machinery
- Working alone on your own initiative
- Keeping working clean, tidy and to a high standard of health and safety.
- To hold experience as a panel wirer
- To have worked as a workshop engineer
- Have experience working within a machine shop
- To have previous fabrication experience, specifically with Steel & Aluminium
- To have experience working on Materail Handling Equipment (Advantageous)
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07522239944
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.