Role – Assistant Site Manager
Salary - £36,000
Benefits –Company Car, up to 10% bonus, Private Healthcare, Various other benefit
I have an opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager to work for one of world’s largest manufacturer of automated material handling systems in the world. The company turns over more than £700million globally. The company deliver an excellent 99.2% on customer orders with thousands per week. This is done through state of the art machines including conveyor systems, shuttle systems and robots.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training and a great team to work with.
As an Assistance Site Manager, you will have overall responsibility for Management of Health & Safety
- Managing on site personnel and sub-contractors on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintaining the relevant site H&S procedures and documentation
- Management of the general day to day running of the project.
- Carrying out regular safety audits and checks.
- Organisation and coordination of material and plant deliveries arriving on site and coordination of their return.
- General office tasks (minutes of essential site meetings, documentation and management of agreed open issues)
- Administration of apartments for installation teams (hand-over of keys, documentation of occupancy etc. if required)
As an Assistance Site Manager you will have:
- Engineering, Health+ Safety or construction background
- Good working knowledge of MS Project, Excel and Word
- Excellent dealing with business partners and in-house interfaces
- Knowledge of IT tools used in the own professional field
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Ability to organise both day to day tasks and prepare for future tasks
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.