£35,000-£40,000 + Car + OT
Realistic earnings of £50K-£60K
Working from home, can be based anywhere in England
A global market leader in the design and manufacture of complex process machinery have an international customer base and 100’s of assets installed al over the world. They have an experienced team of service and commissioning engineers who support their customers and they are expanding their commissioning team to cope with increased demand for their products.
Working from home but spending most of your sites on customer sites across the UK and globally, you will be responsible for:
- Commissioning machinery overseas this will involve mainly electrical, and PLC based test and diagnostic work.
- Making modifications to the PLC code (not writing software) on various PLC formats including Siemens, Mitsubishi, and Rockwell
- Reading and interpreting electrical schematics
- Ensuring the machine is installed and commissioned to the highest standards and the customer is happy
- The ideal commissioning engineer will be apprentice trained electrically with a solid understanding of control software
- You must have experience working on industrial machinery
- You must be flexible to travel and work away from home extensively
The successful commissioning engineer can expert full product training on complex machinery
Fantastic basic salary with opportunity to increase earnings with paid OT and travel expenses
Continued training and carer prospects which are linked to your salary
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation