Control Panel Wireman – Peterborough
£18 p/h Ltd/Umbrella (The role is outside of IR35)
6 week rolling contract
This business is a specialist in high precision machinery in process industries. They partake in overhauling, refurbishing and new build for various suppliers. As well as working with globally recognised clients this client has had steady turnovers for many years. They are now looking to hire an Electrical Fitter for an immediate start.
The Panel Wirer will be responsible for the following.
- The role will involve:
- Working from schematics and layout drawings.
- Drilling/tapping and some basic mechanical work.
- Inserting components – breakers, drives, invertors etc.
- Wiring up the panels from a set of schematics.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Experience of Panel building
- Be able to read and work from schematics and general engineering drawings
- Have an electrical qualification
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start
- Realistic chance of contract extension
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation