£26,000 – 30,000 + Agile Working + Flexible Holiday Policy
My client is a process engineering specialist who design and manufacture turnkey process solutions for clients in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical amongst other industries. The company have a trading history that dates back over 200 years and are recognised as the market leader in their field.
The company employs over 200 staff of which more than 100 are employed in professional engineering roles across software, process, electrical and mechanical disciplines. The company are experienced huge growth in capital projects and anticipate they will grow from £50 million to £100 million turnover in the next three years.
The company are looking to recruit a Document Controller who will be the focal point for document control on key projects the business runs. Due to the complex and long-term nature of the projects the business runs some projects can have up to several thousand documents involved in their duration.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business who offer an agile and trusting working culture to their staff with professional development also on offer. Please apply online asap to be considered for the role.
The Document Controller is the focal point on key projects for the business controlling the flow of documents coming into and going out of the business. These documents can come from suppliers, customers or internally from within the business..
The client uses MS Access Database and Excel Spreadsheets for their document management systems internally but also has to ensure they are uploading documents to any external customer document management
Key duties for the Document Controller will involve:
- Ensuring incoming documents are recorded and stored into the database with accessibility for stakeholders that will need to review.
- Ensuring the documents are recorded to any external customer project based document management system required.
- Dealing with potentially 100+ documents inbound per day – the documents being managed include engineering drawings, certificates of conformance, operations manuals, maintenance manuals, weld test records, material traceability, equipment specifications.
- Following up with stakeholders internally who need to review documents in the system for approvals.
- Liaising with Project Managers when key documents arrive that are required for project progress
- Issuing documents for release to suppliers, customers.
- Ensuring records are kept of document distribution.
- Archiving of documents on the system.
- Retrieval of documents from within the document control system
- Collating documents from customer and from within the business O&M Manuals
- Collating of documents required for technical files.
To be successful in your application for this Document Controller role you will need:
- Experience in document management or document control related position.
- To enjoy working in a team communicating with and influencing others
- To be diligent and highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- To be comfortable working to deadlines
For this Document Controller role you will receive:
- £26,000 – 30,000
- A flexible holiday policy allowing you up to 30 days to freely use
- You will be joining a business with over 200 years’ experience within the industry allowing you to learn from experts in the field.
- An autonomous role that you can make your own.
- Joining a business investing in its future who are on a rapid growth curve.
Please apply online to be considered for the role
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation