Electrical Design Engineer
£40-45k + market leading benefits
This opportunity would suit an Electrical Design Engineer with a desire to provide solutions who has worked with complex full systems and can engineer fit for purpose solutions.
Excellent opportunity to move to a successful and rapidly growing organisation that is constantly winning contracts - scope for progression in this role to take existing skill sets to run programs.
- Review Client specs
- Generate scheme design
- Detail and spec out the solution
- General arrangement, schematic and label drawings using 2D CAD
- Input into project
- Mentor engineering staff
- Responsible for technical management and delivery of projects
- Highlight variations & ensure work completed to budget
- Electrically Qualified
- CAD experience – Autocad Electrical, Eplan etc.
- Designed innovative solutions for complex full systems – heavy industry / MCCs / Switchgear / Process Industry / Machinery, automation etc.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend on firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation