Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £36K + Contributory Pension + OT + 33 Days holiday - No night shifts!
Based near Leeds
- Are you an apprentice trained electrical maintenance engineer?
- Looking for a shift patter that gives you a great work life balance?
- Do you want to develop your technical skills and get further qualifications?
Then I want to hear from you.
I am working with a well-established, multisite manufacturing business that are looking to recruit an experienced electrical maintenance engineer into their team.
- The role will involve planned and reactive maintenance of automated production machinery.
- Electrical systems include AC/DC drives, 3 phase motors, invertors, PLC controlled machinery
- Mechanically you can expect to be maintaining process equipment like pumps, valves, filling lines etc.
- There is a focus on improving machine reliability through improvement projects
- You can expect a structured support and development package that will allow you to learn the machinery and improve your fault finding and diagnostic skills.
- This is a close-knit team that will support you during the day to day and allow you to become comfortable in the role before you become an expert on this complex machinery.
- The electrical maintenance engineer must have served a recognised apprenticeship and have proof of qualification
- You must have factory maintenance experience
- Ideally you will have experience of engineering out repetitive faults on machinery and looking at the root cause of problems.
If you are looking to join a company that will invest in your development and to work in an environment that is challenging and enjoyable, with a good bunch of lads around you, then apply now.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Andy Bairstow on 0113 2453540, email email@example.com or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
*** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered or this role.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.