Are you looking to get off shifts and move on to regular days?
Do you want a better work life balance
Are you after Bespoke Training with a structured Career Progression?
If the above applies to you then I want to speak to you!
Role – Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location – Huddersfield
Salary - £40500
Hours of work – Regular Days – Monday to Friday only
Benefits – 30 days holiday including bank holiday
My client is a well renowned FMCG wood working manufacturer and have just invested £10m to update their automated plant and merge their 2 factories in to one at their site in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will join a team of multi skilled maintenance engineers, where you will carry out planned preventative and reactive maintenance.
Additional responsibilities of the maintenance engineer:
- Fault find electrically with minimal mechanical responsibilities
- Mechanically you will be expected to fault find on and replace like for like on, bearings, shafts, conveyors, gearboxes
- Work electrically with; AC/DC systems, relays, sensors, motors, PLC, SCADA, HMI
- Use SAP to upload PPM schedules
Requirements of the maintenance engineer:
- NVQ Level 3 electrical qualification
- Worked as a maintenance engineer within a FMCG Environment for a minimum of 2 years
- Worked on automated factory equipment, CNC wood working equipment are a desirable
- Able to read electrical schematic drawings
- 75/25 Electrical Bias
Hit apply now to be considered or email your CV directly to Dalvir.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.