Electrical Maintenance Engineer - days
£40,000-£46,000 + Pension + Paid OT
Based in Bradford.
Regular Day Shift Monday to Friday
Part of an international manufacturing group, this company produce materials sold mainly into the biofuel and food industry. They have invested heavily over the last few years and can now boast a start of the art purpose-built manufacturing facility, to allow then to increase capacity with a more streamlined process. As a result, they are now looking for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer to keep the plant running efficiently.
- Working regular days Monday to Friday the electrical maintenance engineer will work along side a mechanical maintenance engineer to ensure the plant is running to its highest potential.
- You will conduct planned and reactive maintenance across the site covering mainly electrical work but also supporting the mechanical engineer with mechanical maintenance issues.
- Electrically you will be working on 3 phase motors, AC/DC drives, invertors, relays, control panels and PLC’s
- Mechanically there is a lot of process equipment on site such as steam raising plant, boilers, pipework, compressors, gearboxes, bearings.
- The electrical maintenance engineer will be apprentice trained with a minimum of NVQ 3 or equivalent
- You must have experience working on an automated manufacturing or processing plant
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working with Allen Bradley PLC’s, but training can be provided for the right candidate
- Any experience with industrial seam raising plant and boilers will be a bonus
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation