Electrical Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: West Yorkshire
SALARY: £39700 K - £45000 K annual salary
SHIFT PATTERN: Day shift
The company offer amazing benefits such as:
- 28 days holiday allowance
- 5 % pension contribution
- In house training
We are currently in search of an electrical maintenance engineer for a manufacturing company based in West Yorkshire.
The factory is a brand new, state of the art, fully automated site which was only completed in 2020 after receiving a £17 million pound investment.
The company was established in 1970 and has since expanded and grown over the decades, resulting to them turning over approximately £65 million annually at this site.
THE ROLE OF AN ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting planned preventative maintenance on factory equipment.
- Diagnosing and reporting faults on machinery
- Fulfilling PM and PPM duties.
- Repairing or modifying electrical components such as sensors, relays, safety circuits, AC/DC drives,
- Competent with reading schematics drawings.
- Strong fault-finding skills
- Repairing and replacing electrical and mechanical components.
- Using PLC’s to fault find and diagnose onsite machinery.
- Completing repairs on various automated factory machinery
THE IDEAL ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
We are looking for electrical maintenance engineer who:
- has completed their NVQ level 3 electrical qualification or above
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Has experience working in a heavy industrial factory setting.
- Is competent with their electrical skillset.
If you think you are the right electrical maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to email@example.com or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation