Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineers
£35,000-£40,000 + Pension + OT
2 Vacancies – 1 is regular days in Bradford
1 is 4 on 4 off days in Leeds
Are you an experienced electrical maintenance engineer from a food or FMCG background?
Do you want to work for a large FMCG manufacturing business?
Then apply now. I have 2 roles at different companies that could be perfect for you
Based in West Yorkshire these companies are both market leaders in what they do. Bot hare actively looking to increase their headcount while other companies are having to furlough their staff or lay people off due to covid-19
There is a lot of demand for their products and they are still at manufacturing capacity with plenty of opportunity for OT for their engineers.
- As an electrical maintenance engineer, you will maintain all the production and packaging machinery to a high standard.
- There will be both planned and reactive maintenance duties and you will be tasked with all kinds of electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- This is a fast paced, fully automated site so you will be expected to work with, and fault find on PLC controlled equipment
- The successful electrical maintenance engineer can expect an excellent salary with opportunity for pay rises following successful probation (and no night shifts!)
- Job security of being a key worker
- Training and development opportunities
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.