Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer - DAYS!!!
Shifts: Days Monday - Friday (Flexible Hours)
Benefits: OVERTIME + PENSION + HOLIDAYS + TRAINING + PROGRESSION
ATA Recruitment are working with a large, well established FMCG manufacturing company who are expanding the maintenance department and looking for an electrical maintenance engineer to join their team.
This company is stable and growing, and have heavily invested in the factory and on new machinery in recent times.
- As an electrical maintenance engineer, you will maintain all the production machinery on site to a high standard
- There will be both planned and reactive maintenance duties and you will be tasked with all kinds of electrical breakdowns
- This is a fast paced, automated site so you will be expected to work with, and fault find on PLC controlled equipment
- The equipment you will work on day to day is varied
- Although the role is electrically biased there will also be some mechanical problems
- Electrical Apprenticeship work equivalent
- Factory maintenance background
- A passion for engineering
- Flexibility and commutable to the site
- The successful electrical maintenance engineer can expect an excellent salary for a DAYS role which will not be matched elsewhere
- Training and development opportunities including internal and external training courses and qualifications
- A great package provided by a sought after company in a very secure and stable role
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation