Electronics Design & Development Engineer
£35-45K + Flexible working from the office and from home
Pension + Healthcare + Company Bonus
Based in Castleford
A market leading and recognised brand in process technology. This part of an international group of companies, design and manufacture bespoke pumping solutions to a number of industries from food to aggregates, mining, and utilities.
They are growing significantly at the minute and developing new products new and existing clients. The design and development team has grown massively over the last 2 years, and they are looking for a new electronics design and development to help support on new and existing projects.
This is an industrial product range with cutting edge, unique electronic features.
The electronics design and development engineer will work on projects through the full product development cycle.
- Analogue and digital design
- PCB design
- Building and testing prototypes
- Some software design of embedded systems using C programming
- The role will be a mix of new product development as well as modification and upgrade of existing products in the field.
- The Electronic Design & Development engineer will have a hardware bias – and specific experience of analogue and digital design
- This is a hands-on role following the full product lifecycle so the expectation is that you will have some software skills and test experience
- You will be suitably qualified to HNC or degree level in electronics engineering
What’s in it for you?
The product is interesting and feature rich
The role is diverse and will help you develop technically as an engineer
The salary and benefit package is certainly competitive and also gives you the freedom to spread your time across the office and from home
This is a large and respected company that is growing and can help you grow with it
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation