Field Service Engineer
£28K-£31K + Car + OT + Full Product Training
Based in the Yorkshire area covering the UK and Ireland
This company design, manufacture, install, commission, and service a range of state of the art fully automated packaging solutions primarily for the food industry. They have machinery installed in some of the most advanced food manufacturing plants in the UK and Ireland and have an excellent reputation in the industry for their products and quality of service.
This company have trained and developed a number of its service engineers from being relatively inexperienced and are happy to look at junior engineers fresh out of their apprenticeships or with 1 or 2 years’ experience looking for the next stage in their development.
- The service engineer will begin their career working between the office and on customers sites across the UK and Ireland
- You will learn the product by working alongside experienced engineers in the workshop and in the field.
- The equipment is very complex and encompasses electrical and mechanical systems as well as and PLC control.
- The Nature of this role means you will be expected to travel and work away from home extensively, including some weekend working
- If you have served an electrical apprenticeship and have a reasonable level of multi-skilling, we can teach the rest.
- You must have experience or servicing or maintaining industrial machinery in an automated manufacturing environment such as food or fmcg.
- Field service experience is preferred but not essential
- Factory maintenance engineers looking for a field role is another successful route or perhaps you are already a field service engineer looking for a new challenge?
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website