HSE Engineer (Six Month Fixed Term Contract)
£30,000 – 40,000
With a UK turnover in excess of £100 million, my client is one of the largest in their market and supply chemically engineered products to the construction industry and consumer markets. The Alfreton site is a COMAH site due to the nature of some of the hazardous chemicals used in the manufacturing process and the business operates across four sites in the UK. They are currently looking for a HSE Engineer on a six month fixed term contract to join the team.
The Health and Safety Manager has carried out a gap analysis for the businesses procedures and systems and needs a HSE Engineer who can follow up and implement corrective actions for the processes as well as identifying other areas of non compliance in the processes.
Your role will involve:
- Following up on gap analysis or identifying procedural gaps in the manufacturing processes at site to improve the compliance in the system. This could be for Waste Management Processes, PUWER, COSHH or general manufacturing processes.
- Carrying out risk assessments for these processes and developing and implementing improved processes where required.
- Incident Investigation – identifying root cause issues and implementing corrective actions to minimise future risks.
- Carrying out HSE Projects for the site.
To be successful in your application for HSE Engineer role you will need:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Experience in a Health and Safety role within a manufacturing environment.
- To be comfortable with the role being a six month fixed term contract.
- £30,000 – 40,000
- Company Pension
- Market leader in their field
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0116 216 7004.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.