Role – Maintenance Engineer
Package - £45,000- £50,000 + £5,000 Bonus
Location – Mansfield
Shift Pattern – 4 on 4 off Days and Nights
Benefit – 5% Contribution pension
I have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to work for one of world’s largest and newest automated distribution centres in the world. The have invested over 100 million pound to get the site to where it is with further investments still going on. The company turns over more than £1 billion globally. The company deliver an excellent customer orders with thousands per week. This is done through state of the art machines including conveyor systems, shuttle systems and robots.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering fantastic training and a great team to work with. I’m looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a large maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and PPM’s
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts which will include rollers, bearings, pulleys and Pneumatics.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
- Being involved with project and continuous improvement work meaning you are engineering problems out as appose to sticking a plaster on it.
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification.
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- Contribution pension
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation