Role: Maintenance Engineer
Package: £45,500 per annum plus 6% pension, Private healthcare and more
Shifts: 4 on 4 off – Days and nights
My client design and manufacture automation for product retrieval and storage systems, they are looking for a resident Maintenance Engineer to join the growing team. In the last year, my client has refurbished the site with state-of-the-art machinery. The site has just had £20 million invested on site as it continues to grow at a rapid rate, with a turnover north of £100 million in 2022! They help the company design and manufacture automation for product retrieval and storage, my client are looking for a resident Maintenance Engineer to join the growing team. Joining the maintenance team will involve you working on a colossal site. On average, the systems send 20-25,000 packages per day.
- Joining my client will involve you joining a team of 16 Engineers. On a shift, you will join two fellow Engineers and your Team leader.
- Your responsibilities will include reactive and PPM tasks, further to this there are various electrical and mechanical responsibilities.
- You will be looking after their CMMS system which is tablet based with a desktop app if required.
- As part of your role you will be using various state-of-the-art brand new Automated machinery including the likes of: Conveyors, Automated Cranes, Strappers, Shuttled, Box Making Machines, Robotic Systems
- I am looking for a competent Engineer for my client that has very good communication skills face-to-face, over the radio and over email.
- You will need a recognised engineering qualification
- You will be joining a team with colleagues from various engineering backgrounds.
- I am looking for someone that will be able to perform in potential high pressure scenarios and work with their team in intense environments.
- We are looking for a engineer that is outgoing with the customer and understands their proposed changes for the better of the company.
- My client is offering a top tier wage and incentive package compared to their competitors.
- The annual salary for this role is £45,000 per annum.
- The company is offering 6% pension with private healthcare and many more including the likes of the cycle2work scheme. The client is offering full in-house training,
- You will be given a Training Matrix. Alongside this there is an SOP on site.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation