£38,000 - £40,000
Double days Monday – Friday.
- Plan for the future with up to 8% matched pension contribution.
- Take advantage of bank holidays and the Christmas period off.
- Utilise the overtime rates at 1.5 or 2.0.
- A modern CMMS connected to your company phone.
- Full holiday freedom, no blocked holiday periods.
- Join a profitable business with large investments and projects planned for 2024.
- Training opportunities with bespoke machinery.
This business is a leading specialist manufacturer who supply a range of industries, making them incredibly successful due to their market reach. Their construction supply market is particularly impressive due to well know architecture projects they have been involved with. Due to exciting growth, they are now eager to hire two maintenance engineers into their team.
Maintenance engineer duties:
Classed as a heavy manufacturer, you’ll be tasked with the daily reactive and planned maintenance of an array of specialist machines. Expect:
- Large mechanical and hydraulic presses.
- Overhead cranes, hoist and lifting equipment.
- A modern CMMS system.
- Have a chance to manage your own projects and improvement ideas.
- Reading engineer drawings.
My client offers an easy to digest induction, meaning they will formalise you with all the aspects of the site and their way of working.
Our client has also recently joined the apprentice scheme, should you wish to take part in training the next generation of engineers, the opportunity is there.
A successful maintenance engineer application:
You must hold an engineer qualification level 3+
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com. Interviews can be arranged immediately. ATA Recruitment specialises in manufacturing, infrastructure, civil, transportation, and general engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis. Visit our website for more opportunities like this one. By applying, you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation