Role – Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £44,000 (+ overtime paid @1.5 and 2.0)
Location – Peterborough
Shift Pattern – Panama shifts (3’s and 2’s Days and nights)
Pension – 6% Contribution
Do you want to work for one of the world leading materials handling business?!
Do you want to work at a state-of-the-art automated logistics business?!
I have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to work for one of world’s largest manufacturer of automated material handling systems in the world. The company turns over more than £600million globally. The company deliver orders which are in the thousands per Day. This is done through state-of-the-art machines including Hanging garment , conveyors systems, shuttle systems, robotics and Packaging machines.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits and fantastic training. I’m looking for someone who is looking to be involved within a team and consistently looking for area’s of improvement.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of all the state of the art kit on site at site.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project,
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF with an electrical qualification.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 6% Contribution pension