11am to 8pm and 8pm to 5am rotating shifts
We are proud to represent a market leader in the automated logistics field who design, manufacture, install, service and maintain their own wide range of innovative automation for customers across many industries.
This business is on an incredible growth journey currently employing around 250 people in the UK with a five-year plan to have over 500 employees. The company turns over more than £70 million in the UK alone and over 700 million euros globally making them a real leader in their field.
ATA Recruitment have had a close relationship with the business for two years and in that time we have placed a number of engineers with the business who have become assets to the business and consistently let us know what a great company they are to work for.
One of their sites in Watford is a pharmaceutical distribution centre where our client has a team of four looking after all the proactive and reactive maintenance activity for the conveyors and picking systems at site. They are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to complete the team.
If you want an opportunity to join a forward thinking, growing, innovative and above all else a great company to work for then please apply online now to be considered.
As a Maintenance Engineer at this site you will be responsible for:
- All PPM activity on the automation at site – conveyors, picking systems, weighing equipment.
- Responding to breakdowns to solve electrical and mechanical issues.
- Looking for opportunities to continuous improvement in the system.
- Reporting issues and problems solved to your site manager.
To be successful in your application for this Maintenance Engineer role you will need:
- A level 2 or 3 electrical qualification.
- To be happy to work afternoon and night shifts.
- To be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- To be able to carry out electrical fault finding.
- To be a great team player with a first-class attitude to customer service.
- A forward-thinking company who can offer great job security and career prospects.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0116 216 7004.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our