Shift – Double Days (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm)
£37,000 – 40,000 plus overtime
My client is a large Leicester based food business who manufacture confectionary products. They have a rich trading history, employ over 250 at site and invest heavily in the site every year to continuously improve it.
They have a huge range of machinery at site and a team of eight engineers who are responsible for the equipment. The manager for the team is a big advocate for continuous improvement and he actively encourages his team to identify ways they can improve equipment performance to reduce the waste in the process and to reduce the number of repeat breakdowns at site.
This role would suit a maintenance engineer who really enjoys carrying out electrical and mechanical reactive and planned work who also has a real passion for continuous improvement and identifying ways to improve engineering performance with equipment.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be working on a double day shift pattern on site you will be working with ovens, conveyors, chillers, filling equipment and many other forms of automation and your role will involve:
- PPM activity on equipment.
- Mechanical and electrical reactive support.
- Attending breakdowns and carrying out fault finding to resolve issues.
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement at site and leading these projects to reduce waste or repeat breakdowns issues.
To be successful in your application for this Maintenance Engineer role you will need:
- A mechanical or electrical apprenticeship
- To be able to fault find electrically.
- Experience within a maintenance engineering role.
- A fantastic attitude towards continuous improvement and making things better.
- £37,000 – 40,000
- An incredibly stable industry to work in.
- Paid Overtime
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0116 216 7004.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.