Salary: £33,000 + overtime
Shift: Mon-Fri double days – 6-2 & 2-10
My client is now looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their site. They are a world leader within their industry, operating worldwide.
The business is in the process of recruiting for their site in Leicester. Through immense backing from their customers last year they achieved a turnover of just over £60million. To continue to compete at the top of their industry they continuously invest in state of the art machine along with investing in their people through various training opportunities.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your responsibilities will be:
- To work on and maintain various conveyor systems, shuttle systems and totes
- Performing reactive maintenance on fully automated machines to help maintain the high volume of orders. This may include striping down to component level and swapping parts like for like.
- Preventative Maintenance ensuring all machines are running as efficiently and effectively as possible, including general checks, lubrication, striping and rebuilding faulty components.
- Following up on any continued break downs or issues which keep arising.
- To make sure all company procedures are adhered to through a high level of quality work.
To be a successful Maintenance Engineer you will expect:
- To have an recognised electrical or mechanical qualification
- To have experience with both reactive and preventative work.
- To be able to work on both electrical and mechanical components.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will receive:
- A fantastic pension scheme.
- Immense security with a market leader in their field.
- Continued development through ongoing training both internally and externally
- Opportunity to develop in to management positions.