Shifts – Permanent Nights - Panama 3s 2s – 6pm-6am
Location - Leicester
Benefits – 20 days + bank holidays, healthcare, pension
- Do you want to work for an Engineering Manager that will push you to become the best engineer you can?
- Offer you further training and develop existing skills?
- Offer you achievable career progression?
- Do you want to work for a company whose family values are key to everything they do?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then keep on reading………
I have recently placed the Engineering Manager at this site and he is an engaging, driven and highly motivated individual who has already made a positive significant impact on his team of engineers.
My client is one of the UKs leading FMCG manufacturers who is going from strength to strength!
Our client is a leading a manufacturer of high-quality food products. With multiple sites across the UK, this multi-million-pound company are looking to recruit a maintenance engineer to join their strong and accomplished engineering team.
Their site in Leicestershire produces a range of chilled food products in to the biggest supermarkets and have seen huge growth in their turnover. The business has recently gone through significant investment to improve their facility and operations and have recently expanded their site to cope with demand.
The maintenance engineer will be responsible for all fault finding and rectification work on production lines on site. This would include fault finding through to a competent level with a multi-meter or by checking inputs and outputs, reading schematics and checking HMI screens.
Electrical components include sensors, relays, safety circuits, 3 phase motors, conveyors, converters, switches & panels.
Electrical work will include:
- Panel work
- 3phase motors
Mechanical work will include:
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- Must have a recognised electrical engineering qualification (apprenticeship, NVQ level 3, BTEC, ONC, C&G, HNC, HND).
- A positive can-do attitude.