Shifts – Permanent Nights - Panama 3s 2s – 6pm-6am
Location - Leicester
Benefits – 20 days + bank holidays, healthcare, pension
An opportunity has a risen for.............
- A chance to work for one of the countries most reputable manufacturers
- A business that is going from strength to strength even in these unprecedented times
- A company that values it's employees and rewards them
If you answered yes to any of the above, then keep on reading………
A leading manufacturer of high-quality food to go products. With multiple sites across the UK, this multi-million-pound company is looking to recruit a maintenance engineer to join their strong and accomplished engineering team.
Their site produces a range of high quality food to go products into the major supermarkets. Their purpose built manufacturing site is looking to strengthen their engineering team with a skilled maintenance engineer.
The maintenance engineer will be responsible for all fault finding and rectification work on production lines on site.
Electrical work will include:
- Panel work
- 3phase motors
Mechanical work will include:
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- Must have a recognised ELECTRICAL engineering qualification (apprenticeship, NVQ level 3, BTEC, ONC, C&G, HNC, HND).
- Experience of working within a FMCG, Food or Automated Production environment would be advantageous but will consider other backgrounds
- A positive can-do attitude.