- £ 36,200
- Matched pension + life assurance
- Immediate start
- Double days 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm (1 week in 4 on call)
The role of Maintenance Engineer will be as follows:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of flow wrapping machines, Slicing machines, Filler, conveyors plus more.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts which will include rollers, bearings, pulleys and Pneumatics.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
- Being involved with project and continuous improvement work meaning you are engineering problems out as appose to sticking a plaster on it.
Experience & background required for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification.
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF with an electrical qualification.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK's leading food manufacturers. A true market leader within their field, they provide the highest quality products to all the major supermarkets and supply own label and branded.
This company is a highly successful business with a group turnover approaching £1billion. As a company, they have experienced huge organic growth but have also acquired other brands over the years. At present, the business is looking to develop its team of engineers through development programmes, internal and external training and recruitment of new Engineers to enhance their expanding team.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Adam Waite at ATA Recruitment. please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –