£Competitive Package including shift allowance
We are working with a manufacturing business who have multiple sites across the UK and a large-scale manufacturing site in Stoke. The business is an established name in their field and boast a great reputation in their industry. The company have grown impressively in recent years which is set to continue in 2021. They are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer with immediate effect.
The Maintenance Engineer role is responsible for all the electrical and mechanical planned maintenance and breakdown work on the machinery used in the manufacturing process. You will be joining a twelve strong engineering team led by an Engineering Manager who has been with the business for several years.
This Maintenance Engineer role will involve:
- Electrical and mechanical reactive maintenance – including pump repairs and motor changes, repairing conveyors and automated machinery.
- Electrical PMs – replacing relays, contactors, checking wiring, upgrading electrical components.
- Mechanical planned maintenance work.
- Machinery involved in the process includes conveyors, pumps, robotics, packing and labelling machinery.
- The role will work on an eight-hour shift pattern rotating between mornings, afternoons, and nights.
To be successful in your application for this Maintenance Engineer role you will need:
- An engineering apprenticeship.
- Mechanical Maintenance Experience.
- The ability work safely electrically and to diagnose electrical faults with three phase systems.
- To be happy working a three-shift system.
- £Competitive package
- Company Pension
- A growing business.
- A very stable industry sector
If you’re interested please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com