Role – Maintenance Engineer
Salary – 38,174
Overtime –paid at 2.0 and 1.5
Location – Bicester
Shift Pattern – Days and Nights- 12 hour shifts
Holidays: 35 Days off (12hour shifts off!!)
I am looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join my client which provides some of the latest technology within the automated material handling industry. They are very much a growing business and don’t look to slow down. The beauty of working for my client is they offer solutions to retail, food and Health care/ pharmaceutical which make them incredibly secure.
The site you will be working from has been there close to 25 years and is constantly evolving with new automated machinery and the latest technology!
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be working with state of the art automation equipment including Various conveyor systems, 10 high bay cranes, Auto wrappers, labelling machines and scanners.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of all equipment onsite.
- Working as part of an onsite maintenance engineering team.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An electrical qualification
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF with an electrical qualification.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 35 Days off (12hour shifts off!!)
- Fantastic Overtime Scheme