Salary: £36,500 + overtime
Shift: Mon-Fri (8 hours) – 6am-2pm & 2pm - 10pm
My client is now looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their site. They are a world leader within their industry, operating worldwide.
The business is in the process of recruiting for their site in Leicester. Through immense backing from their customers last year they achieved a turnover of just over £800 million. To continue to compete at the top of their industry they continuously invest in state of the art machine along with investing in their people through various training opportunities.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your responsibilities will be:
- To work on and maintain various conveyor systems, sortation machines and packaging lines, all of which are PLC driven and fully automated.
- Performing reactive maintenance on fully automated machines to help maintain the high volume of orders. This may include striping down to component level and swapping parts like for like.
- Preventative Maintenance ensuring all machines are running as efficiently and effectively as possible, including general checks, lubrication, striping and rebuilding faulty components.
- Following up on any continued break downs or issues which keep arising.
- To make sure all company procedures are adhered to through a high level of quality work.
To be a successful Maintenance Engineer for this company you will:
- Either a level 3 electrical or mechanical qualification
- To have experience with both reactive and preventative work.
- To be able to work on both electrical and mechanical components.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will receive:
- A fantastic pension scheme.
- Immense security with a market leader in their field.
- Continued development through ongoing training both internally and externally
- Opportunity to develop in to management positions.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.