Salary – Up to £30k + Overtime + Company Van
Day shifts – 8am – 5pm
Locations: Sandbank, Lochgilphead, Argyll, Ariogan
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to work for a leading recycling and waste management company. They need someone to join their team and continue the growth within the business helping them to tackle reducing waste, avoiding pollution, and preventing the unnecessary use of natural resources. The opportunity is a multi-site role covering a number of sites giving you variety day to day. The company are very successful in their market, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training, and a great culture to work within. The company has over 8000 employees worldwide and are a growing at a fast pace so now would be the ideal time to join them.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Working on shredders, optical sorting machines, Magnets, paper from plastic, Screening equipment. Vacuums, bailers, compressors.
- Fault finding electrically working with Three phase, Sensors, contractor relays
- Mechanically work on bearing, belts, shafts and gearboxes
- Multi site role which a company van will be included
- Involved with the facilities at the house hold waste sites.
The Ideal Candidate for Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Qualification
- Engineering experience would be beneficial
- Able to work autonomously and independently
- Worked in an industrial environment
Benefits as a Maintenance Engineer
- 30k salary
- Company Van
- Overtime pay at 1.5
- 4 x salary (life insurance)